The IABAT iOS App was one of the first ever Apps that
I made that went into production. Read More below to find out how I made it!
The IABAT iOS App is one of my first Projects that was going to be public and be used by at least hundreds of people. It was also the first app that I made in Swift.
You Can find the source Code Here : https://github.com/theTECHIEflyer/REALIABAT
The IABAT App uses these Libraries :
Adhan Swift : https://github.com/batoulapps/adhan-swift
Google Fonts (Fonts Used: Raleway, Poppins, Monsterrat) : https://fonts.google.com
Apple’s “CoreLocation” Library
Firebase Auth and Analytics : https://firebase.google.com
Admob : https://admob.google.com/
… And that's about It, I tried to stay as First Party as possible, so there was less room for failure. But Apple doesn’t really do everything. The App took about 8 months from start to finish, which sounds like a lot, but This was my first app, and I also had School alongside this, in the last three months was where I really started to work on the App. You can download the App here : https://iabat.mehdi.us